Bound by a genuine spirit of friendship and comradery, we join together to engage our hearts and minds – and those of our children – as passionate religious Jews, eager to live sacred and impactful lives, with responsibility and sensitivity.
Towards this goal, we strive to:
- Foster an environment for heartfelt prayer
- Create a spiritually and intellectually vibrant community of learners
- Care deeply for each other and those in the broader community
- Engage and educate our children towards a love of and commitment to a Torah way of life
- Form a respectful and inclusive community, where each individual is valued
- Inspire and support each other towards meaningful religious growth
- Support the People and State of Israel.
We look forward to meeting you! Please join us for a Shabbos davening and kiddush, shalosh seudos, weekday shiur, youth program or social event and experience what makes BMOB so special – the place we call home.